Ted Anders Announces Spring 2011 Leadership and Personal Power Seminar Series at Flagler Chamber
FlaglerLive | April 5, 2011
Ted Anders and guests from around the world announce their Spring 2011 Leadership & Personal Power Seminar Series.
The public is invited to this seven-seminar series that runs every Wednesday through June 1, 2011, starting April 20 at the Flagler County Chamber of Commerce meeting room at 20 Airport Drive in Palm Coast. People may attend as many seminars as they wish for one package price—or choose individual sessions to suit your knowledge and skill growth goals.
All sessions are held in four hour blocs on Wednesdays and are a $49 each per person investment. Three sessions of your choice are $120. The entire series is $249.
Every four-hour session in the series is action-learning, interactive and guaranteed to provide you with a new skill set which will enhance your organization’s performance within days or weeks of your application in the workplace, community, or even at home.
Anders has trained and developed more than 15,000 leaders and staff in government, business, healthcare, education, and manufacturing on 5 continents over the past 25 years. For some examples of the advanced leadership thinking to which you will be exposed, please see the video “Advanced Authentic Leadership” on www.tedanders.com. You can also see video samples of the leadership training for educators done for His Holiness The Dalai Llama over the past two years in India.
The seminars offered in this series are condensed versions of the consulting and training offerings Ted has been serving, guiding and consulting all over the world.
Seminar topics include:
- Innovation and Creativity: Tapping and Applying Your Innate Mental Power
- The Cooperative Edge: High Performance Team Meeting Skills & Multi-Cultural Teamwork Rules
- Future Problem Solving – The Torrance Center Model for Anticipating and Pre-solving Problems Before They Occur
- Dealing with Difficult People and Situations
- Customer Driven Leadership: Creating an Entrepreneurial Customer-Focused Process Improvement Culture
- Self Analysis: Developmental Assessment for Advanced Leadership Impact
- Creating More Choice – Getting Unstuck From Mental, Emotional and Behavioral Limits so you can Live, Work and Thrive with Maximum Joy and Contentment
Visit www.tedanders.com for a complete schedule. They can also register on the homepage by clicking on the orange ‘register’ button.