Best of the Rest: May 18, 2010
FlaglerLive | May 18, 2010
Click on the image for the story
- Does Rubio know where Arizona is?
- Q&A: the Loop Current
- BP’s $25 million insult to Florida
- She likes her gin before middle school day
- In Naples, they don’t charge for their pier
- Aqua Girl 2010: the gallery
- Rick Bragg at UF’s Storyteller Summit
- ACLU sues to stop Arizona law
- Taliban bombing kills 18, including 5 US troops
- Somalia, perfect failed state
- Meet Britain’s new foreign secretary
- The battle between politicians and insurers is not over
- Why Elvis Costello canceled his Israel gig
- Quiz: Is John Roberts a Marxist?
- What is communism anymore?
- Processed meat and your heart
- Exhale: Sheen will return to Two and a Half Men