FlaglerLive is dedicated to the following values:
- Fostering open, honest and civil conversations and debate about public, private, social and cultural issues that matter to the Flagler County community.
- Being an integral part of the community it serves as both a non-profit business and a trust.
- Getting up the noses of autocrats, bureaucrats and the powerful in general without fear or favor.
- Maintaining the highest level of credibility and journalistic standards while expanding and protecting the boundaries of free speech.
- Advertisers and underwriters matter. Readers matter more. Independence, honesty, accuracy and accountability matter most.