Best of the Rest: May 3, 2010
FlaglerLive | May 3, 2010
Click on the image for the story
- Three months before spill shut down
- As Oil Spill Threatens Florida, Beach Lovers Say Goodbye
- Where oil spills matters more than how big
- Despite annual shortfalls, Jacksonville city budget keeps rising
- Florida Legislature passes energy financing measure
- Florida GOP not happy about gay joke in Crist auction
- No Taliban in Times Square bomb
- Time for a moratorium on oil itself
- Steve Coll on the Times Square bomb
- Fratricide in the “war on terror”
- What Old Europe?
- On ‘This Week,’ Bill Maher calls for a fact-checker
- Can a family afford a new car?
- John Milbank and The Monstrosity of Christ
“The crowd that wants Latinos to show their papers if there’s a “reasonable suspicion” of illegality is often the same crowd still demanding that the president produce a document proving his own citizenship.”–Frank Rich. See his column.