The Week’s Highlights: FlaglerLive’s Video Recap

| December 22, 2010

© FlaglerLive

FlaglerLive’s weekly video recap appears every Wednesday. Charlotte Marten can be reached at

[media id=132 width=505 height=400]

See Also:

8 Responses for “The Week’s Highlights: FlaglerLive’s Video Recap”

1. pc says:

Who decided that putting this woman on video would be a good idea??? This is horrible.

2. Brian says:

No need to be so harsh pc. I think this is a good addition to the site.

3. Bill says:

Your right no need to be harsh. Its just like watching FOX news well if you turn off the sound.

4. imagine says:

This is awful. Please just let me read it. I won’t be watching again.

5. gmemom says:

I agree with imagine….too bad.

6. kirsty says:

I don’t what you are all talking about, I think this is great, Charlotte does a great job, look forward to more.

7. John says:

I don’t think anyone is being harsh here, it’s just the plain truth. I watched her first “On Point” video and it was truly awful. She seems like a lovely and pretty girl but that doesn’t make her a good television/video reporter.
    I can’t watch her at all, her reports all sound like one big run on sentence with glitches. Perhaps she should just write, I bet she’d be just fine at that. I’m not saying this to be mean spirited, but I have to admit, this site is now a bit diminished with an inexperienced, mediocre reporter.

8. Charlotte says:

We want Flagler Live to be home to open, transparent conversations in which people connect, share ideas and debate the issues. I don’t think it’s appropriate to abandon manners. Reasonable level of profanity is allowed but let’s keep a civil tone. Remember that your every thought might not be worth posting to the cyber world. We are adults. No one is forcing you to watch the program. That said, I appreciate objective feedback and we are hoping to improve the program with time. Please email me at if you have any suggestions.